2020 Program Dates: July 12-18, 2020
Application deadline: March 2, 2020
We will begin accepting applications for the 2020 program in December.
Curie Academy is a one-week residential program for high school girls who excel in math and science. The focus is on rising juniors and seniors who may not have had prior opportunities to explore engineering, but want to learn more about it in an interactive atmosphere. This summer come to Cornell University and explore the many possibilities awaiting you in engineering. Find out more about the program!
- Academy Overview: eligibility, tuition, financial assistance
- Schedule: sample Academy schedule
- Application Requirements: includes links to online application
- Application Preview
- FAQs: regarding application process and the Academy or travel
- Research project: learn more about the lead faculty and this summer’s project
- Express your creativity and explore your passions!
- Push the limits of your imagination!
- Reward yourself for being great in math and science!
- Lead a career in science, business, medicine, law, politics, natural resources, or countless other areas!
- Work with people from various backgrounds and cultures!
- Make the world a better place to live!
Shell provides funding for tuition scholarships for at least two CURIE Academy participants
Cornell Alumni Donors:
- Han-Yang Lo ’98
- Elaine Tam ’98
- Harvey Willensky ’71 and Margie Willensky
- Robert L. Ryan ’68