2020 Program Dates: July 12-18, 2020
COVID-19 Update: Diversity Programs in Engineering staff recently decided to convert CURIE Academy to an online program for 2020. If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curie Academy is a one-week residential program for high school girls who excel in math and science. The focus is on rising juniors and seniors who may not have had prior opportunities to explore engineering, but want to learn more about it in an interactive atmosphere. This summer come to Cornell University and explore the many possibilities awaiting you in engineering. Find out more about the program!
- Academy Overview: eligibility, tuition, and scholarship information
- Schedule: sample Academy schedule
- Application Requirements: includes links to online application
- Application Preview
- FAQs: regarding application process and the Academy or travel
- Research project: learn more about the lead faculty and this summer’s project
- Express your creativity and explore your passions!
- Push the limits of your imagination!
- Reward yourself for being great in math and science!
- Lead a career in science, business, medicine, law, politics, natural resources, or countless other areas!
- Work with people from various backgrounds and cultures!
- Make the world a better place to live!
We thank the following partners for their generous support of the CURIE Academy.
Cornell Alumni Donors:
- Han-Yang Lo ’98
- Elaine Tam ’98
- Harvey Willensky ’71 and Margie Willensky
- Robert L. Ryan ’68
- Black & Decker