Planning to Take a Summer Class this Summer?
The Learning Strategies Center (LSC) Scholarship Program is now open and intended to provide financial assistance to undergraduate students who:
- are behind in credits for on-time graduation,
- are behind on affiliation requirements, or
- have been advised to moderate their course load.
- See additional Guidelines via http://lsc.cornell.edu/lsc-scholarship/.
- Cornell grant aid eligible and follow all other financial aid eligibility requirements
- In good standing in their college
- Students must be nominated for the scholarship
Only a limited number of scholarships are available; therefore, first preference will be given to seniors who need the assistance to graduate.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Here are the steps to be considered for the LSC Scholarship:
- You must qualify for Cornell grant aid and follow all other financial aid requirements.
- Schedule a meeting with your Academic Advisor by March 31 to discuss the LSC Scholarship and obtain approval of course(s) you plan to take:
- Engineering Advising (UNAFFILIATED)
- Department Undergraduate Major Coordinator (AFFILIATED)
- Advisors will complete the Engineering Pre-LSC Summer Scholarship Nomination Form
- The College Nominator will review and submit the nominations to LSC.
- Students will receive a prompt from LSC to complete their section of their nomination.
- If students are approved, they will receive an email requesting acceptance of the award. Once accepted they will receive an acceptance letter.
- Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder if you feel the process has been delayed.
- Students can then enroll and add their approved course(s) to Student Center https://sce.cornell.edu/courses/register/credit/cornell .
LSC Scholarships are for Cornell courses only and cover the cost of tuition for regular session courses.
The LSC Scholarship is not granted for academic acceleration.