The application for 2018 will open in late November.
The CURIE Academy application contains several parts. All must be submitted by March 1, 2018 (11:59 pm, EST) for full consideration.
A. Complete the Academy’s Online Application by March 1.
The application includes an essay (maximum 500 words) on:
– Your interest in participating in this program.
– What you hope to gain from the experience.
– Why you are interested in engineering.
– Your thoughts and plans for your future career.
We only accept online applications. You can preview the application here.
B. Submit the supporting documents listed below on or before March 1:
1) High school transcript or report card (required)
Upload transcripts into the online application or use the link at the bottom of this page.
2) High School Profile (required)
The profile may be obtained from your guidance office. If your counselor is unfamiliar with this, review a sample profile.
Upload profile into the online application or use the link at the bottom of this page
3) Recommendation (required)
Academy Online Recommendation Form must be completed by a math teacher, science teacher or high school counselor. Email a link to the recommendation form to your recommender or provide him/her with a link at the bottom of this page.
4) Financial Assistance Form (optional)
The Financial Assistance Form is optional. Submit by March 1 if you have demonstrated financial need . A parent or guardian will need to complete the Financial Assistance Form and upload income verification such as a W-2 Form, Federal Tax Return or Pay Stub(s). Remember to remove all social security numbers on the documents.