- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, with strong performance in math and science courses;
- Be a high school rising junior or senior;
- Identify as a young woman;
- Be on an academic trajectory that will include the following courses prior to graduation: calculus, physics and/or chemistry, and at least one additional related, advanced science and/or math course.
CURIE Academy tuition – $1,450.00*
- Includes room, board/meals, and research supplies
- Payable after notification of acceptance/admission
We strive to make the program accessible for our participants. We encourage applicants who are concerned about affordability to apply for a scholarship.
Additionally, rising seniors (class of 2024) who are African/Black American, Latino, Native American/Alaska Native, or Pacific Islander and/or first-generation college students meeting the requirements below will automatically be considered for a tuition waiver for the 2023 CURIE Academy.
*Tuition is subject to change
- Scholarships for tuition and/or travel are available based upon demonstrated need.
- To be considered for a scholarship, submit the Financial Assistance Form in conjunction with the CURIE Academy Application and supporting documents by March 1, 2023.
- If admitted to CURIE Academy, scholarship awards will be included in the notification.
- All participants are required to pay a $75 non-refundable deposit.
We anticipate admission decisions to be released by early April 2023 via email.