Applications for the 2020 program are closed.
Note: We are no longer accepting applications for the 2020 program. Applications were due February 15.
Only completed applications will be reviewed. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please review the eligibility criteria for the program,
All applicants are required to the following:
- A completed Online Application form
- You can preview the application here (preview site)
- Supporting Documents (see below for details)
- Make sure to have these ready to upload
- Submit as PDF (preferred) or Word Document
- Letters of Recommendation (see below for submission link)
- Unofficial or official transcript(s)
- Essay describing your research interests, advanced degree plan and explanation of how this research opportunity relates to your career goals and academic plan.
- Two pages, maximum
- A resume or curriculum vitae (optional, recommended)
Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Email your recommenders the link to the Cornell LSAMP REU Online Recommendation or a link to this page.